I’ve been obsessed with the idea of making a Muppets set for a while now. Been down at Spotlight countless times looking for fibers that’ll pass for Muppet fur. At one point I decided to dye my own and ended up with blue hands…mere days before the wedding. Since this was the kind of thing I was prone to do before big, important events, Anthony could only shake his head and wordlessly hand me his industrial strength solvent. In the end I found an array of faux fur that was pre-dyed for my convenience. I have to say I’m pretty pleased with the results, although the Muppets didn’t look like the ones I have intended (therefore I’m not going to list their names). Still, it’s the thought that counts…and I had loads of fun making them!

Advertisements